Increasing HPV Vaccination Rates in the United States
Please join us for the upcoming NCI cancer center HPV vaccination meeting hosted by Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah—the first national HPV vaccination cancer center meeting in the west.
- Cancer centers will share findings from their environmental scans with a focus on barriers to and facilitators of HPV vaccination in their catchment areas/states.
- Cancer centers will learn from one another about strategies to improve HPV vaccination in their regions.
- A focus on HPV vaccination challenges experienced in rural communities will be highlighted.
- All cancer centers and other partners working in population-level HPV vaccination education, training, intervention strategies, and research are invited.
- Meeting will take place in the afternoon and evening onJune 7 and will end by 1 p.m. on June 8.
Contact Deanna Kepka or the Intermountain West HPV Vaccination Coalition for more details:
Deanna Kepka, PhD, MPH
Assistant Professor, College of Nursing
Investigator, Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah
Intermountain West HPV Vaccination Coalition IMWHPV@hci.utah.edu
Continuing Education Credits: No
Certificate of Completion: No