You are here:Home/Training/Increasing HPV Vaccination in the United States: A Collaboration of NCI-funded...
Increasing HPV Vaccination in the United States: A Collaboration of NCI-funded Cancer Centers
Please join us for the upcoming NCI cancer center HPV vaccination meeting hosted by Huntsman Cancer Institute at the University of Utah—the first national HPV vaccination cancer center meeting in the west.
• Cancer centers will share findings from their environmental scans with a focus on barriers to and facilitators of HPV vaccination in their catchment areas/states.
• Cancer centers will learn from one another about strategies to improve HPV vaccination in their regions.
• A focus on HPV vaccination challenges experienced in rural communities will be highlighted.
• All cancer centers and other partners working in population-level HPV vaccination education, training, intervention strategies, and research are invited.
• From June 7th starting at 12:30 pm to June 8th at 1 pm.
• Abstracts are due by May 1.
CONFERENCE Registration: https://www.regonline.com/HCIHPV2018
Registration cost: FREE (please register by May 1)
Dinner on Thursday June 7th at the Natural History Museum of Utah: $50 (please reserve your spot by May 1).
Please book hotel room as soon as possible as the deadline for this special rate ends on May 4, 2018. To receive the group rate, mention the Group Name “Huntsman Cancer Institute” when calling for reservations at 801-581-1000.