About Utah’s Free Cancer Screenings
The Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program provides cancer screenings to those in Utah who qualify for the program.
- Cervical cancer screening for those aged 21-64
- Mammograms for those aged 40 and older
- At or below the income guidelines
- Have no insurance or insurance does not pay for cancer screening services
- Is not enrolled in Medicare B
Women who qualify for the program may also be eligible for services through the opens in a new tabBeWise program.
The Breast & Cervical Cancer Screening Program provides breast and cervical cancer screenings to Utah women aged 21-64 who are low income, uninsured, or underinsured.
All you need is your family size and income to see if you qualify.
Even people with insurance may qualify for services.